Monday, September 10, 2012

GUTGAA Query Critique - (I'm #94!)


I got in the Query Critique on Deana Barnhart's Gearing Up to Get An Agent contest!  I'm #94 if you want to leave comments / critiques (Oh please?)

My goal for today is to leave comments on at least 5 other queries today, and 5 more each day until it closes on Thursday. :)  I managed to leave comments on one from the bloghop last night, (Hi Diana!) after driving back from my mother's house last night.

My littler brother is getting deployed in October/November for his fourth tour. He's got two Iraq, one Afghanistan, and now he's adding Kuwait to his list of destinations, so the family was getting together to wish him well.

He lives in Arizona, so I don't see him often, but he's tall, handsome, and single, if you're into that sort of thing. :)

I need to get a picture of him from my mom, but here's a picture of my other little brother, (who is also tall, handsome and single!)




No comments:

Post a Comment