Monday, September 19, 2011

Keep on Truckin'

Perking right along.

Gym time today, with less muscle-ache afterwards.  An excellent nap.  And I've gotten 7,451 words added to the story.  Granted I'd written most of them already, but I'm now at the point where tomorrow night, I can start adding in the new material.

And the baby is still healthy and acting like a baby, though she's discovered that she has vocal chords to make noises aside from primal screaming for food or diapers.  She's turned into a duck. 

"SQUAWK!"

"Yes sweetie, Mommy still loves you."

"SQUAWK!"

"You've been squawking for the last forty-five minutes.  Aren't you getting tired?"

"SQUAWK!"

"No, you say.  Do you know how hard it is for mommy to concentrate while you're making irregular squawking noises at unpredictable intervals?"

"SQUAWK!"

"I just can't wait until you're a teenager."

*Big spit-bubble smile, with giggles and a flung pacifier.*

"Yes, you're adorable."

"SQUAWK!"

No comments:

Post a Comment